Give Today to Help Us Read Tomorrow's News
You know how important reading your local newspaper is. How else would you keep up with your school board, city council, and your local high school’s accomplishments?
You know what it means to lean back after a long day and enjoy a few minutes reading your favorite magazine.
You know the pure joy of curling up with a good book on a rainy day to slip into another world, if only for an hour or two.
You can help over 11,000 of your neighbors share these simple joys and get important information that helps them stay connected to your community.
Your gift helps to create over 120 hours of new programming from 150 different publications EVERY WEEK.
- The woman down the street who recently lost her vision to macular degeneration will never have to stop cooking because you are helping her read recipes again.
- The young man from your church who returned home from the war with shrapnel wounds to his eyes will have a chance in his business classes because you’re helping him read the Wall Street Journal.
- The man with vision robbing diabetes down the street will once again join all of St. Louis at Fair St. Louis because you’re helping to make sure he knows how he can participate and how to get there on his own.
Any amount you choose to give will change lives every day. Thank you!
Special Ways to Support Minds Eye
There are ways you can make an even bigger difference to Minds Eye’s listeners
With a gift of $250 or more, you can make an even greater difference in the lives of people who are blind and visually impaired. Learn more about our Airwave Society.
Make the gift of a lifetime by naming Minds Eye in your will or estate plan. Learn more about joining the Legacy Society.
Your company or group can directly fund Minds Eye’s shows and receive an on-air mention for doing so. Learn more about our Underwriting Opportunities.
Your company, church or civic group can support Minds Eye’s special events and show everyone how proud you are to support a good cause like Minds Eye. Learn more on our Beepball and Soiree pour la Vue pages.
Minds Eye is always in need of things to make better radio for our listeners. Any item you can purchase and deliver to Minds Eye will help. Please view our Wish List.
Minds Eye is always seeking talented individuals or groups to help fulfill the mission of Minds Eye. Learn more about Volunteering.
Gifts to Minds Eye are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
No matter how you choose to give, your information will never be sold by Minds Eye.
We will honor all requests by individuals who wish to remain anonymous.
View Minds Eye’s most recent 990.
For any information about supporting Minds Eye Information Service:
- Call 618-394-6444 or 314-241-3400 ext. 6444.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to 9541 Church Circle Dr., Belleville, IL 62223.