Saturday, June 12th, 2021, 6:00 PM
Sheldon Concert Hall Parking Lot
MindsEye’s 18th annual “gala” event will look different this year, but will be no less thrilling!
Thanks to a partnership with Chef Liz Schuster of Tenacious Eats, the first-ever MindsEye Drive-In will be a night of movies, themed courses, signature cocktails, music, auctions, and more… all from the safety and comfort of your own drive-in lot!
The Drive-In will raise over twenty percent of MindsEye’s annual operating budget. These vital funds will open doors of opportunity, accessibility, and connection for Greater St. Louis community members who are blind and visually-impaired. This event will be attended by many influential individuals, organizations, and citizens dedicated to supporting MindsEye’s mission and vision.
TICKETS, SPONSORSHIPS AND INFORMATION:
Non-attendees can participate in the silent auction by registering at the above link!
Contact Laura Foughty, Development and Communications Coordinator, at 618-394-6221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guests with visual disabilities and non-driving guests, please contact Laura Foughty to purchase tickets and arrange rides to and from the event.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- This event will adhere to all COVID-19 health and safety event guidelines
- Guests will be expected to follow all guidelines while attending the event
- Check-in will take place from your vehicle
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the lot
- There will be an empty parking space between each car
- All food and beverage will be served safely by the Tenacious Eats catering staff. A socially distanced bar area will also be voluntarily available.
- Masks should be worn when not actively eating or drinking/when proper distancing is not possible
- We will offer different levels of distanced interaction and entertainment, so all guests are comfortable and safe
COVID Notice: Although efforts have been made to reduce or eliminate contact within the event, these efforts and social distancing may not prevent virus spread. By attending, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive all claims against MindsEye for any illness or infections that may arise as a result of attendance at the event.
Mary Jo Hemkens
Chef Elizabeth Schuster
Debbie Andrews, Chair
Soiree Committee Chair
Jill Dixon Young, Vice Chair
Governance Committee Chair
Dan Denton, Treasurer
Finance Committee Chair
Thomas Mihalczo, Secretary
Development Committee Chair
MindsEye thanks the following sponsors for their generous support of the 2021 Drive-In.
Bill Jones / Jones Family Charitable Fund