In the event you need to return a radio, here is what you need to do:
- Package the radio in the box it came in or any other box that fits
- Please add a note of the listener’s first and last name
- Print out the PDF label below and tape it securely to the box
- Have your local USPS employee pick it up or drop it off at your closest USPS post office
- The radio will ship “Free Matter for the Blind” and does not require any other postage
Returning a radio gives us the opportunity to send it to someones else in need. Thank you!
For help with additional questions about returning a radio.