MindsEye is beginning our Phase One Reopening Plan. We are following CDC guidelines for physical distancing to ensure that volunteers and staff coming into the station are protected. Phase One will begin on June 3rd, lasting until at least June 22nd, and will be adjusted as needed to provide the safest working conditions.
This has been quite a journey, and we are so grateful you’ve stuck with us through it all. Whether by reading from home, giving a gift, sharing our social media posts, or simply keeping us in your thoughts and prayers as we await the next steps to reopen.
Phase one is listed below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated as we transition back to working in-person at the station. Thank you!
Phase One Reopening Plan:
– If you feel sick, have a fever or are showing symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home for the safety of everyone.
– Volunteers are welcome to record at the station by appointment only. We will not be accepting walk-ins at this time. Volunteers currently reading at home are still encouraged to do so.
-To schedule an appointment, call 618-394-6444 during our business hours of 7:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday. Appointments must be confirmed prior to arriving at the station.
– Masks will be required throughout the building but can be removed while in the recording booth.
– Booths will be cleaned by staff after each use. Hand sanitizer and mic covers will be available in all the booths
– Please bring your own headphones. Any type of headphones with an AUX input is fine, such as stereo headphones, earbuds, etc.
– All content will be read from iPads.
– The kitchen will be closed until further notice, so please bring your water, coffee, or tea. Containers with lids are required in the recording booths.
– Check in with a staff person before leaving, and they will log your hours and get you rescheduled, if needed.